Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Alright this is the end of it all for a while cant take this no more,?

well ladies and gents im losing my baby, got really bad cramps, sickness and headache last night, the cramps got so bad i could hardly move then before i know it i look at my feet while standing to go to the toilet, and out gushes the blood, i then fainted and awoke a few hours later in hospital, my fiance brought me my laptop up this morning with my mobile broadband, i was in so much shock, but coming round now i guess, but iv kinda decided myself that im going to leave trying now, i cant keep going through this, thats 2 this year so far, its so hard on me, going to tell my fiance today when he comes to pick me up, (if im allowed home that is), do you think im doing the right thing thanx alot x

No comments:

Post a Comment