Saturday, January 7, 2012

What should I study in college if I want to end up living in another country?

I recently visited France and Spain and I fell in love with Spain. I want to live there in the future for sure. I speak some Spanish but I'm not entirely fluent yet. I'm enrolled in a college in the US as of now and have declared my majors to be political science and philosophy. However, I'm beginning to wonder if pursuing these majors is really all that smart since they may be useless abroad. Also, upon visiting, I began to rethink my career plans. I was going to be a lawyer in the US but now I'm totally unsure of what I want to do since I really want to live abroad. Any advice? Should I transfer to a college abroad somewhere or should I stay in the US and earn a college degree before going abroad? And yes, I plan to study abroad some year.

No comments:

Post a Comment