Monday, January 9, 2012

Groped Story.. Can I have some advice?!?

Last year I went to Italy for a few weeks, I was with a group of people, but one of the days on the trip, no one else was feeling up to it, I decided to take a train up to Rome (we were staying out in the country). It was July, so it was incredibly hot in Rome, so I decided to wear a halter top.. On the train there was a strange man and the bus was crowded so I had to stand next to him. The train ride was very long and throughout the trip he kept getting closer and closer to me... He finally started rubbing the outside of my shirt, where my are... I didn't do anything at first because I thought it was maybe an accident because of the bumpiness.. Then a little while later he slowly pulled my halter top down, exposing my to the entire train, it was very embaressing, but at the same time I was very turned on because he was rubbing my , which is a hot spot for me... Many of the riders got their cell phones out and took pictures and videos of my s being exposed, a little while later another man joined in and grabbed my other , at this point there weren't many people on the train... But I had both men sucking on my and playing with my in front of other riders... It was degrading, but I was very turned on. I didn't tell any of my friends because I was embaressed, but I was just wondering if that was wrong of me to let the men play with my or was it okay because I will never see anyone that was on that train again? Thanks for your input! (Touchy subject, I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment