Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How do you deal with a mother-in-law who hates you??

i know just how you feel!! my mother in law lives like 4 or 5 miles away. his sister lives 2 miles away. my sister in law and i were best friends til just recently. there mother took off and left them for another man for 2 or 3 years. she didn't like me from the day we started dating, gave him the choice to move out or break up with me. called me a bunch of names and stuff like that. then when she found out we got engages she text him and said so i heard you asked that girl to marry you. didn't want to invite her to the bridal shower cuz i didn't like her. she threw a huge fit"fine i'll just have one myself." so i ended up inviting her. suprisingly the wedding went well. then i got pregnant a month later..not on accident, we planned it, she made the comment that i had gotten pregnant before the wedding because a month before my due date i was dialating already. she pushed and pushed to be in the room and i didn't want her to, but she was anyways. my baby has a brace for hip displasha* and can't be layed on her belly, we told her that when we let her stay the night. she layed her on her belly in a bunch of cat hair and had a rash on her face when we picked her up. well we got into a fight about that. and now she's going to a lawyer for grandparent rights. so i know how you feel. i think you should move away from his mother and never let you child stay with her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment