Sunday, January 8, 2012

She is beautiful, lovely voice, grey colour hair, super colour, slim.. she promised to consider?

This is my friend's experience: she is beautiful, lovely voice, super colour. came to workspot to get lap-top comp. i arranged, she got without paying and cost gone to my a/c., since she asked me to accompany her. she needed a apartment to stay as she got job in software. arranged. she requested me to visit in evenings. i present there cutting my workplace. i exprssed my wish to marry her. she needed time to consider. days gone no answer from her. she said one day that she got new with good salaried job in other town and left asking me to come there. i applied leave and gone where she is not there. Then only i realised that i was cheated..now, i lost job, bank bal. the above was my friend's experience. he needs my help to get back her. he asks to help him. how can i help? how can i search that cheat?

No comments:

Post a Comment