Monday, January 9, 2012

PLZ Help. Kidney Problems????

I have three Kidney stones the urologist I'm seeing changed his mind and doesn't want to do surgery. I have thin blood and my hemotologist said a blood transfusion with special blood would help me not bleed in surgery but there is a possibility I might and get transfured to the hospital and hour away. He was origanilly going to do it at the hospital and a hour away but told me none of the doctors would do it over there. But yet again if I bleed alot then I'm going to have to be transfered to the hospital an hour away. I don't know what to do. I'm going to get a second opinon. Should I drop this urologist I'm seeing now and see the other doctor . My first appt. is Friday with him.Plz help on what I should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment