Sunday, January 8, 2012

Guy trouble! does he like me!?

im new at all this i dont know if this guy really likes me. im now in 6th grade and a weekend ago we had a homcoming dance, he was going with someone else but i guess since where he lives there is only a elementry so when he moved onto middle school he already had a girlfriend but now there are other girls pretty than her so hes movin on with out her knowin. so on the dance night (i have a crush on him) my friends set me up and him to dance a slow dance together and i must say it was the best moment of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! the next day of school it was the time we sat in the cafatiria til the bell rang , i was not there yet but a minute be4 i came to sit down my friends keep sayin "TRENTON CAME HERE!!!!!he asked if u liked him " they said they told him i like like him . the whole day i was blushin wen i saw him then it was the end of 6th period i walked down the hall and he said wats ups kelly . he has never paid attention to me like this before ! its a first i think he likes me cause today in theatre arts at the end ( hes in my t. arts cl ) i was sittin in my seat and he came up to me 2 times. first time i said okay. second time he came up and faced me sittin backwards in the chair just starrin at me i felt so happy !!!! does he like me i need help

No comments:

Post a Comment